Hot Air Balloon Dubai
Welcome to balloon ride Dubai
What could be a better way to experience and take in the various sights of Dubai, than an enchanting Cheapest Hot air balloon rides Dubai from up above? And guess what, we offer just that in our special tour package! Let’s proceed with the details of the tour.
1000 AED Per Child
679 AED Per Child (Offer Price)
1100 AED Per adult
849 AED Per adult (Offer Price)
There is no better sight than the view of a rising sun against a clear desert sky. This is even better experienced at a height, against the spectacular backdrop of the majestic Hajjar mountains, as you are sailing high above the desert while the wind is gently rocking your basket and carrying you slowly along to witness the plethora of activity happening below you. Witness the mesmerizing landscape of Dubai, with the larger than life sand dunes continuously changing form with the winds that beat against it. Spot the various indigenous flora and fauna of Dubai, like the hump-backed camels, slight footed gazelles and the rare oryx. The cool serene morning air adds to the pleasure of the experience as you witness the changing colors of the desert as the morning sun climbs steadily up the sky. The bird’s eye view that this ride offers, as well as the panoramic experience of a hot air balloon, is unparalleled. And upon finishing this wonderful activity, you may even meet some indigenous farmers and falconers, with whom you may click photographs as a souvenir of this remarkable experience!
balloon ride options
Select best deal
Hot air balloon Dubai deals
- Balloon Flight – Falconry – Breakfast – 679 AED | 186 $ PER CHILD.
- Balloon Flight – Falconry – Breakfast – Pick up and drop off – 849 AED | 232 $ PER PERSON
- Small Exclusive Charter (1-4 Guest) – 15,999 AED | 4,383 $ PER PERSON (Range Rover pick up, Wildlife drive and private breakfast)
- Medium Exclusive Charter (5-8 Guest) – 17,999 AED | 4931 $ PER PERSON (Range Rover pick up, Wildlife drive and private breakfast)
- Big Exclusive Charter (9 – 24 Guest) – 25,000 AED | 6,849 $ PER PERSON (Falconry and breakfast)
The cheapest hot air balloon is a complete family experience that can be enjoyed by all your accompanying travelers. It is an activity unlike any other, and this alternative sightseeing experience will remain memorable to you and your family.
As soon as you make a reservation with us for your hot balloon ride, our liason will contact you and decide the pickup time and location.
Balloon Ride Package details
Our tour package includes the following provisions-
- We shall pick you up from your hotel or place of residence. (Additional charge applicable)
- We shall arrange transportation by car from the city to the point of origin in the Hajar mountains.
- We shall provide refreshments and beverages for the journey. (Additional charge applicable)
- The total flight time above the desert will be around one hour over the Al Ain desert.
- Once you are done with your flight, we shall issue your fight certificate you shall have time to click photographs.
- We shall then transport you back to your hotel or place of residence. (Additional charge applicable)
- The approx. flight take off timing is between 05.30 AM – 06.30 AM(UAE local time)
Frequently Ask Question
Balloon Ride Dubai Faqs
- You need to be carrying your passport on your person at all times.
- We can arrange transport from any other emirates, but at an extra cost. Please talk to your liason while booking your trip.
- Keep your clothing casual and comfortable. It is recommended that you wear comfortable footwear for your ride.
- Please adhere strictly to the timings given. Even minor delays in flight time may lead to the trip getting canceled altogether.
- Please do not carry heavy luggage or handbags. They will increase the payload and it is not permissible on the trip.
This is a ride that takes place over the Dubai desert, where the tourists are taken high in the air in a hot air balloon. They can get a scenic view of the city and desert.
Anyone interested in this adventurous and fun ride option can take up the ride. People who have severe back pain or neck pain problems or have just undergone surgery are advised to avoid this ride. Pregnant women and children below the age of 4 are not allowed. All children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
The duration of the hot balloon ride is one hour. This does not include travel and preparation times.
The following people cannot partake in this activity for medical and safety reasons-
- Someone who has undergone major surgery recently
- Someone who has had a fractured limb recently
- Someone with chronic back issues or neck injury
- Women who are pregnant
- Children less than 6 years of age
- People with a phobia of heights
No, it is available only from September to May. The ride depends on the weather conditions.
Ride costs around USD $ 239 on average.
Avoid wearing heels and wear comfortable footwear. Skirts and dresses can be avoided as they can create a problem while getting in and out of the basket. Keep your hats and sunglasses on. Wear a comfortable dress. If you are going early morning or in the winter months, wear warm clothes since the desert can be cold.
A hot air balloon would have a basket for people to travel in. Basket capacity varies from 8 people to a maximum of 24. Factors like weather, the weight of people, and air temperature also affect the decision on how many people can travel in the hot air balloon.
The hot air balloon ride is 100% safe. Experienced and trained operators operate the balloon and will be available at all times. The pilots operating the balloon would be certified and would have passed flight checks.
- In case of any cancellations or rescheduling, the following rules will be followed while revising the charges-
- If the trip is to be canceled or rescheduled more than 48 hours prior to the booking, no extra charges will be applicable.
- If the trip is to be canceled or rescheduled within a window of 24 to 48 hours prior to the booking, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If the trip is to be canceled or rescheduled less than24 hours prior to the booking, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
Refund, if applicable, will be made within 7 working days, and as per the policy mentioned in the text above.
The weather is the decider for hot air balloon flights. Wind speeds more than 11 km/hr, rain, and thunderstorm can prevent the ride from happening. In such a case, the ride would be canceled. Passengers would get a refund or an alternate ride is arranged another day.