While people are eager to enjoy our services, they do have their own questions about the details, or some inhibitions. We have assembled the section below to answer any of those common queries they may have. Please go through the article and if you have any further inquiries, you may call our office.
Are your Itineraries fixed? Can we make a stopover at a place of our choice?
Our Itineraries are fixed and cannot be changed to accommodate guest requests, In case of charter balloon flights, guests should adhere to the timings and itinerary agreed upon. If we miss out on any feature of our itinerary, a suitable replacement shall be provided or an alternative shall be offered. Also, change in weather patterns, seasonal factors, or natural dangers may cause us to change our flight plan and itinerary accordingly.
Are your prices in Dollars, or local currency? What about cancellations? Do I get a refund?
Our prices are all listed in AED. Prices can change without notification, as per the discretion of our tour operators, or our company policy.
In order to avoid false bookings and loss of revenue, we have the following cancellation charges in place.
- If the trip is to be canceled or rescheduled more than 48 hours prior to the booking, no extra charges will be applicable.
- If the trip is to be canceled or rescheduled within a window of 24 to 48 hours prior to the booking, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If the trip is to be canceled or rescheduled less than24 hours prior to the booking, the amount stands forfeited and no refund shall be made.
Refund, if applicable, will be made within 7 working days, and as per the policy mentioned in the text above.
All tours need to achieve a minimum number of guests to operate. If the registrations fall short of that minimum number, then the tour stands canceled. Guests will be offered an alternate option for the same tour, or they will be given a full refund.
If the tour stands canceled due to weather conditions, or technical difficulties, an alternate tour date shall be offered, or a full refund will be initiated.
How safe are your tours? Do I need any kind of special training? Are there any health restrictions?
It is informed that all kind of adventure activities carry inherent risks with it. Although we try and make all efforts to avoid any mishap, the company cannot be held liable for any damage, injury, or loss of life and limb caused in the activity.
The following people cannot partake in this activity for medical and safety reasons-
- A person who has undergone any kind of major surgery recently
- Someone who has had a fractured limb and has not healed sufficiently
- Someone with a history of chronic back issues or any kind of neck injury
- Women passengers who are pregnant.
- Any children less than 5 years of age. Children above 5 shall not be allowed if unaccompanied.
- People who have a phobia of heights
Are there any other instructions I have to keep in mind while travelling?
We provide meals during the activity. Those with specific dietary requirements or allergies need to inform us at the time of booking the tour.
Smoking and carrying alcohol on our tours is prohibited as per UAE law. Guests found carrying alcohol shall be ejected from their tour immediately, without any possibility of a refund.
Guests traveling as part of our tour group need to be willing and accommodating so that the tour goes smoothly. In case of any altercations, physical or verbal, with a fellow traveler, the guest shall be removed from the tour immediately. No refund shall be applicable to said person.